The revised textile policy will encourage units with less than ₹50 crore turnover in the manmade fibre sector, says Minister for Handlooms and Textiles R. Gandhi -
November 23, 2023 Tamil Nadu government will declare a revised textile policy soon, said R. Gandhi, Minister for Handlooms and Textiles, Tamil Nadu, in Coimbatore on November 17, 2023.
Speaking at the inaugural of the second edition of the conference on technical textiles, organised by the Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) and the Department of Textiles, he said the aim was to make Tamil Nadu a leader in textiles.
- BTMA signals minimum wage structure for cotton textile sector within next two weeks
- ASEAN delegation to visit India on 17 Feb for FTA review
- Bank fraud case: Textile baron Neeraj Saluja sent to 5-day police remand
- New MSME payment rule leads to many cancelled orders
- India’s cotton yarn exports to surge by 85-90% in FY2024: ICRA
- New Rule of Payment to MSMEs Causes Uncertainty in Textile Markets
- CITI Indian textile bodies urge Piyush Goyal for cotton stability
- Ludhiana’s Hosiery & Knitwear Sector In Trouble Amid Slow Demand
- Panipat News: यार्न, फैब्रिक और टेक्सटाइल मशीनरी के मेगा ट्रेड शो का आज शुरू
- Textile mill associations urge government for financial support