The park is coming up in 1100 acres where the state government is expecting investment of ₹10,000 crore. -
November 23, 2023 The PM Mitra Mega Textile and Apparel Park in Atari village in Malihabad on the outskirts of the city will be connected with a four-lane road to ensure better connectivity.
The park is coming up in 1100 acres where the state government is expecting investment of ₹10,000 crore.
According to the office of additional chief secretary, Handloom and Textile Industry, the outer ring road (Ratha Underpass) to the PM Mitra Park will be 14.280 km long.
While the road from the Ratha Underpass to the IIM will have a total length of 8.800 km.
The project will come up at a cost of ₹454.34 crore, said the state government.
The Park will be developed under the Public Private Partnership (PPP) mode. The core infrastructure will be constructed with ₹500 crore while a provision of ₹300 crore has been made for manufacturing units.
Common infrastructure at the park includes a road network, 24x7 power supply, water supply, warehouse, zero liquid discharge effluent treatment plant, training and skill development facility, administrative building, product display facility, and testing laboratory along with an exhibition centre.
Similarly, social infrastructure includes workers’ hostels, housing zones, medical facilities, commercial and recreational facilities, open spaces, parks and security.
source : https://www.hindustantimes.com/
- BTMA signals minimum wage structure for cotton textile sector within next two weeks
- ASEAN delegation to visit India on 17 Feb for FTA review
- Bank fraud case: Textile baron Neeraj Saluja sent to 5-day police remand
- New MSME payment rule leads to many cancelled orders
- India’s cotton yarn exports to surge by 85-90% in FY2024: ICRA
- New Rule of Payment to MSMEs Causes Uncertainty in Textile Markets
- CITI Indian textile bodies urge Piyush Goyal for cotton stability
- Ludhiana’s Hosiery & Knitwear Sector In Trouble Amid Slow Demand
- Panipat News: यार्न, फैब्रिक और टेक्सटाइल मशीनरी के मेगा ट्रेड शो का आज शुरू
- Textile mill associations urge government for financial support